Macomb Illinois Weather Forecast & Current Conditions. Macomb IL Weather. 61455 Weather

Macomb, IL Weather

Macomb, IL Weather - Weather forecast for Macomb, IL

Clear - Concise - Accurate Weather Forecasts.

Find your local Macomb weather - findlocalweather.com - Local Macomb Weather Forecasts.
No pop-up or pop-under ads!
Macomb Illinois Weather & Current Conditions. Macomb Illinois Find Local Weather.
Navigate This Site
Weather, Macomb Weather Forecast
Macomb Weather
Advertise Here!

Buy this ad spot
Click here for details...
Customize Your Weather
Canadian Weather Map
International Weather
U.S. Airport Weather
Hurricane Track
Weather Map Forecast
Printable Forecast
Top News Headlines
Top Sports Stories
Stocks - Stock Market
Convenient Links
Weather Macomb
New--> How far is it?
MapQuest - Get a map for Macomb. Driving directions are available for most locations. Map This Location
Currency Converter
Send a link to a friend.
Sponsored Links
Macomb Weather
Macomb Hotels
Find Local Concerts
Find Local Dating
Find Local Rental Cars
Pinpoint Weather
Macomb Weather
Airports Weather
Churches Weather
Golf Courses Weather
Heliport Weather
Lakes Weather
Local Parks Weather
Rapids Weather
Reserves Weather
RV Parks Weather
Schools Weather
Towers Weather
Trails Weather
On Your Site Weather
Weather Search for "City, State", US Zip Code:  
Browse directories.... Asia Directory | Canada Directory | Europe Directory | United States Directory
MACOMB/IL/WEATHER NowCast | Weather Forecast | Warnings/Advisories | By The Hour | Special | Radar
Weather for the 61455 zip code area.
WEATHER-MACOMB-IL
macomb/il/weather weather-macomb-il
FLW WEATHER ALERT - HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK(More Info. Click Here)

Macomb, Illinois

  Lat: 40.47N, Lon: 90.68W
Wx Zone: ILZ035 ICAO Used: KMQB
Get the weather forecast for Macomb Current Conditions
Updated:
6:55 AM CDT MON APR 21 2014
Sun, Moon & Time Information Find local weather for Macomb
Macomb local weather. Macomb weather advisories.
Clear
Clear
Temp:   59°F
°F = °C
Enter temp. to convert.
Humidity: 63%
Wind Speed: SW 7 mph
Barometer: 30 in.
Dewpoint: 46F
Heat Index: 59F
Wind Chill: 58F

Standard Time Zone: GMT -5 (?)
What time is it in Macomb?
Civil Twilight: 5:46 AM CDT Waning Crescent Moon
Waning Crescent Moon
Sunrise: 6:14 AM CDT
Sunset: 7:47 PM CDT
Civil Twilight: 8:16 PM CDT
Macomb, IL Weather Forecast Macomb, Illinois Weather Forecast:
Dated:
634 AM CDT MON APR 21 2014
   Expires: 400 PM CDT MON APR 21 2014
  Macomb, IL Weather
Weather in Macomb, Illinois Weather for Macomb, Illinois
MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY
Chance Of T-Storm Sunny Chance Of T-Storm Thunder Storms Partly Cloudy Chance Of T-Storm Chance Of T-Storm
Chance
Of
T-Storm
Sunny Chance
Of
T-Storm
Thunder
Storms
Partly
Cloudy
Chance
Of
T-Storm
Chance
Of
T-Storm
Hi: 75°F
Lo: 45°F
Hi: 65°F
Lo: 40°F
Hi: 65°F
Lo: 51°F
Hi: 69°F
Lo: 49°F
Hi: 69°F
Lo: 41°F
Hi: 59°F
Lo: 40°F
Hi: 59°F
Lo: 40°F
POP: 80% POP: 20% POP: 70% POP: 40%
weather for macomb, il Local Zone Weather Forecast:Macomb Weather
Dated:
634 AM CDT MON APR 21 2014
   Expires: 400 PM CDT MON APR 21 2014
macomb, il weather
Macomb Weather Forecast Weather in Macomb
FLW WEATHER ALERT - HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK(More Info. Click Here)
Monday...Cloudy. Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms in the morning...Then showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High in the mid 70s. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Overnight: Cooler. Partly cloudy. Isolated showers and thunderstorms in the evening. Low in the mid 40s. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Tuesday...Sunny. High in the mid 60s. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Overnight: Mostly clear. Low around 40. North wind 5 to 10 mph shifting to the east after midnight.

Wednesday...Mostly sunny. A slight chance of rain showers and isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. High in the mid 60s. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Overnight: Warmer. Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Low in the lower 50s.

Thursday...Showers and thunderstorms likely. High in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Overnight: Partly cloudy. Low in the upper 40s. High in the upper 60s.

Friday...Partly cloudy. Low in the upper 40s. High in the upper 60s. Overnight: Partly cloudy. Low in the lower 40s. High in the upper 50s.

Saturday...Partly cloudy. Low in the lower 40s. High in the upper 50s. Overnight: Mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Low around 40. High in the upper 50s.

Sunday...Mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Low around 40. High in the upper 50s.

macomb weatherweather macombMacomb Weather
Local Weather MacombMacomb Local Weather

Google Search
Google
Find Local What Site?
Click here to get free weather for your site.Macomb Weather
You asked for it. We listened.... Free weather search functionality for your website. Click Here.

Quick Navigation Links for Macomb, IL Weather Information
Now Forecast | Weather Forecast | 7 Day Outlook | 3 Day Outlook | Warnings - Advisories
Hourly Forecast | Hazardous Weather Outlook | Doppler Radar Loop | National Radar Loop

Weather for Macomb, IL - Macomb, IL Weather, Current Weather in Macomb, IL. Local weather report for Macomb, IL, Local Macomb, IL weather. Forecast for Macomb, Illinois, Macomb, IL weather forecast. Find your local Macomb weather forecast. Macomb, IL weather conditions. Weather outlook for Macomb, IL. Weather report for Macomb, IL. Weather Maps and Driving Directions Maps. Macomb Weather - Weather Macomb.
Find Local Macomb Weather Copyright © 2010 Find Local Weather, all rights reserved. Copyright | Privacy | Terms of Use