Deep Creek Lake Maryland Weather Forecast & Current Conditions. Deep Creek Lake MD Weather.  Weather

Deep Creek Lake, MD Weather

Deep Creek Lake, MD Weather - Weather forecast for Deep Creek Lake, MD

Clear - Concise - Accurate Weather Forecasts.

Find your local Deep Creek Lake weather - findlocalweather.com - Local Deep Creek Lake Weather Forecasts.
No pop-up or pop-under ads!
Deep Creek Lake Maryland Weather & Current Conditions. Deep Creek Lake Maryland Find Local Weather.
Navigate This Site
Weather, Deep Creek Lake Weather Forecast
Deep Creek Lake Weather
Customize Your Weather
Canadian Weather Map
International Weather
U.S. Airport Weather
Hurricane Track
Weather Map Forecast
Printable Forecast
Top News Headlines
Top Sports Stories
Convenient Links
Weather Deep Creek Lake
New--> How far is it?
Currency Converter
Send a link to a friend.
Sponsored Links
Deep Creek Lake Weather
Find Local Rental Cars
On Your Site Weather
Open Directory Project
Weather Search for "City, State", US Zip Code:  
Browse directories.... Asia Directory | Canada Directory | Europe Directory | United States Directory
Buy This Ad Space
 The pricing and exposure is truly a marketer's dream!
DEEP CREEK LAKE/MD/WEATHER NowCast | Weather Forecast | Warnings/Advisories | By The Hour | Special | Radar
Weather for the  zip code area.
WEATHER-DEEP CREEK LAKE-MD
deep creek lake/md/weather weather-deep creek lake-md

Deep Creek Lake, Maryland

  Lat: 39.51N, Lon: 79.39W
Wx Zone: MDZ001 ICAO Used: KMGW
Get the weather forecast for Deep Creek Lake Current Conditions
Updated:
2:53 PM EST SAT DEC 20 2014
Sun, Moon & Time Information Find local weather for Deep Creek Lake
Deep Creek Lake local weather. Deep Creek Lake weather advisories.
Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
Temp:   36°F
°F = °C
Enter temp. to convert.
Humidity: 52%
Wind Speed: NNE 5 mph
Barometer: 30.21 in.
Dewpoint: 19F
Heat Index: 36F
Wind Chill: 32F
Current Time/Forecast Location Info. (?)
What time is it in Deep Creek Lake?
Deep Creek Lake, MD Weather Forecast Deep Creek Lake, Maryland Weather Forecast:
Dated:
949 AM EST SAT DEC 20 2014
   Expires: 1215 AM EST SUN DEC 21 2014
  Deep Creek Lake, MD Weather
Weather in Deep Creek Lake, Maryland Weather for Deep Creek Lake, Maryland
SATURDAY SUNDAY MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY
Light Snow Mostly Cloudy Cloudy Rain Showers Snow Showers Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy
Light
Snow
Mostly
Cloudy
Cloudy Rain
Showers
Snow
Showers
Snow
Showers
Mostly
Cloudy
Hi: 31°F
Lo: 21°F
Hi: 35°F
Lo: 25°F
Hi: 40°F
Lo: 35°F
Hi: 49°F
Lo: 39°F
Hi: 49°F
Lo: 30°F
Hi: 35°F
Lo: 30°F
Hi: 41°F
POP: 30% POP: 70% POP: 50%
weather for deep creek lake, md Local Zone Weather Forecast:Deep Creek Lake Weather
Dated:
949 AM EST SAT DEC 20 2014
   Expires: 1215 AM EST SUN DEC 21 2014
deep creek lake, md weather
Deep Creek Lake Weather Forecast Weather in Deep Creek Lake
Saturday...Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 30s. West winds around 5 mph. Overnight: Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light snow. Lows in the lower 20s. Light and variable winds...Becoming west around 5 mph after midnight.

Sunday...Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. West winds around 5 mph. Overnight: Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.

Monday...Cloudy. Highs around 40. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Overnight: Cloudy. Not as cold with lows in the mid 30s.

Tuesday...Cloudy. A chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Overnight: Rain likely. Lows in the upper 30s. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent.

Wednesday...Rain likely. Lows in the upper 30s. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Overnight: A chance of rain showers in the evening. Cloudy with a chance of snow showers. Breezy with lows around 30. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.

Thursday...Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Breezy and colder with highs in the mid 30s. Overnight: Mostly cloudy and brisk. Near steady temperature in the lower 30s.

Friday...Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s.

deep creek lake weatherweather deep creek lakeDeep Creek Lake Weather
Local Weather Deep Creek LakeDeep Creek Lake Local Weather

Google Search
Google
Find Local What Site?
Click here to get free weather for your site.Deep Creek Lake Weather
You asked for it. We listened.... Free weather search functionality for your website. Click Here.

Quick Navigation Links for Deep Creek Lake, MD Weather Information
Now Forecast | Weather Forecast | 7 Day Outlook | 3 Day Outlook | Warnings - Advisories
Hourly Forecast | Hazardous Weather Outlook | Doppler Radar Loop | National Radar Loop

Weather for Deep Creek Lake, MD - Deep Creek Lake, MD Weather, Current Weather in Deep Creek Lake, MD. Local weather report for Deep Creek Lake, MD, Local Deep Creek Lake, MD weather. Forecast for Deep Creek Lake, Maryland, Deep Creek Lake, MD weather forecast. Find your local Deep Creek Lake weather forecast. Deep Creek Lake, MD weather conditions.
Find Local Deep Creek Lake Weather Copyright 2010 Find Local Weather, all rights reserved. Copyright | Privacy | Terms of Use