Moore County North Carolina Weather Forecast & Current Conditions. Moore County NC Weather.  Weather

Moore County, NC Weather

Moore County, NC Weather - Weather forecast for Moore County, NC

Clear - Concise - Accurate Weather Forecasts.

Find your local Moore County weather - findlocalweather.com - Local Moore County Weather Forecasts.
No pop-up or pop-under ads!
Moore County North Carolina Weather & Current Conditions. Moore County North Carolina Find Local Weather.
Navigate This Site
Weather, Moore County Weather Forecast
Moore County Weather
Advertise Here!

Buy this ad spot
Click here for details...
Customize Your Weather
Canadian Weather Map
International Weather
U.S. Airport Weather
Hurricane Track
Weather Map Forecast
Printable Forecast
Top News Headlines
Top Sports Stories
Stocks - Stock Market
Convenient Links
Weather Moore County
New--> How far is it?
MapQuest - Get a map for Moore County. Driving directions are available for most locations. Map This Location
Currency Converter
Send a link to a friend.
Sponsored Links
Moore County Weather
Find Local Concerts
Find Local Dating
Find Local Rental Cars
Pinpoint Weather
Moore County Weather
Airports Weather
Churches Weather
Golf Courses Weather
Heliport Weather
Lakes Weather
Local Parks Weather
Rapids Weather
Reserves Weather
RV Parks Weather
Schools Weather
Towers Weather
Trails Weather
On Your Site Weather
Weather Search for "City, State", US Zip Code:  
Browse directories.... Asia Directory | Canada Directory | Europe Directory | United States Directory
MOORE COUNTY/NC/WEATHER NowCast | Weather Forecast | Warnings/Advisories | By The Hour | Special | Radar
Weather for the  zip code area.
WEATHER-MOORE COUNTY-NC
moore county/nc/weather weather-moore county-nc

Moore County, North Carolina

  Lat: 35.27N, Lon: 79.43W
Wx Zone: NCZ075 ICAO Used: KSOP
Get the weather forecast for Moore County Current Conditions
Updated:
3:35 PM EST FRI DEC 19 2014
Sun, Moon & Time Information Find local weather for Moore County
Moore County local weather. Moore County weather advisories.
Clear
Clear
Temp:   54°F
°F = °C
Enter temp. to convert.
Humidity: 28%
Wind Speed: N 3 mph
Barometer: 30.12 in.
Dewpoint: 21F
Heat Index: 54F
Wind Chill: 54F

Standard Time Zone: GMT -5 (?)
What time is it in Moore County?
Civil Twilight: 6:52 AM EST Waning Crescent Moon
Waning Crescent Moon
Sunrise: 7:20 AM EST
Sunset: 5:07 PM EST
Civil Twilight: 5:35 PM EST
Moore County, NC Weather Forecast Moore County, North Carolina Weather Forecast:
Dated:
1231 PM EST FRI DEC 19 2014
   Expires: 430 PM EST FRI DEC 19 2014
  Moore County, NC Weather
Weather in Moore County, North Carolina Weather for Moore County, North Carolina
FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY
Chance Of Showers Chance Of Showers Becoming Cloudy Chance Of Rain Chance Of Rain Chance Of Rain Mostly Sunny
Chance
Of
Showers
Chance
Of
Showers
Becoming
Cloudy
Chance
Of
Rain
Chance
Of
Rain
Chance
Of
Rain
Mostly
Sunny
Hi: 51°F
Lo: 35°F
Hi: 45°F
Lo: 35°F
Hi: 51°F
Lo: 40°F
Hi: 45°F
Lo: 40°F
Hi: 55°F
Lo: 50°F
Hi: 59°F
Lo: 35°F
Hi: 50°F
POP: 60% POP: 60% POP: 30% POP: 40%
weather for moore county, nc Local Zone Weather Forecast:Moore County Weather
Dated:
1231 PM EST FRI DEC 19 2014
   Expires: 430 PM EST FRI DEC 19 2014
moore county, nc weather
Moore County Weather Forecast Weather in Moore County
Friday...Mostly sunny. Near steady temperature in the lower 50s. North winds around 5 mph. Overnight: Partly cloudy in the evening...Then mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. Light and variable winds. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Saturday...Cloudy. Showers likely...Mainly in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 40s. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Overnight: Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain showers in the evening. Lows in the mid 30s. Light and variable winds. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Sunday...Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Overnight: Partly cloudy in the evening...Then becoming cloudy. A 50 percent chance of rain. Lows around 40.

Monday...Cloudy. Rain likely...Mainly in the morning. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Overnight: Cloudy with a chance of rain with patchy drizzle. Near steady temperature in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Tuesday...Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Not as cool with highs in the mid 50s. Overnight: Rain likely. Near steady temperature in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent.

Wednesday...Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the upper 50s. Overnight: Partly cloudy. Much cooler with lows in the mid 30s.

Thursday...Mostly sunny. Highs around 50.

moore county weatherweather moore countyMoore County Weather
Local Weather Moore CountyMoore County Local Weather

Google Search
Google
Find Local What Site?
Click here to get free weather for your site.Moore County Weather
You asked for it. We listened.... Free weather search functionality for your website. Click Here.

Quick Navigation Links for Moore County, NC Weather Information
Now Forecast | Weather Forecast | 7 Day Outlook | 3 Day Outlook | Warnings - Advisories
Hourly Forecast | Hazardous Weather Outlook | Doppler Radar Loop | National Radar Loop

Weather for Moore County, NC - Moore County, NC Weather, Current Weather in Moore County, NC. Local weather report for Moore County, NC, Local Moore County, NC weather. Forecast for Moore County, North Carolina, Moore County, NC weather forecast. Find your local Moore County weather forecast. Moore County, NC weather conditions. Weather outlook for Moore County, NC. Weather report for Moore County, NC. Weather Maps and Driving Directions Maps. Moore County Weather - Weather Moore County.
Find Local Moore County Weather Copyright © 2010 Find Local Weather, all rights reserved. Copyright | Privacy | Terms of Use