Amityville New York Weather Forecast & Current Conditions. Amityville NY Weather. 11701 Weather

Amityville, NY Weather

Amityville, NY Weather - Weather forecast for Amityville, NY

Clear - Concise - Accurate Weather Forecasts.

Find your local Amityville weather - findlocalweather.com - Local Amityville Weather Forecasts.
No pop-up or pop-under ads!
Amityville New York Weather & Current Conditions. Amityville New York Find Local Weather.
Navigate This Site
Weather, Amityville Weather Forecast
Amityville Weather
Advertise Here!

Buy this ad spot
Click here for details...
Customize Your Weather
Canadian Weather Map
International Weather
U.S. Airport Weather
Hurricane Track
Weather Map Forecast
Printable Forecast
Top News Headlines
Top Sports Stories
Stocks - Stock Market
Convenient Links
Weather Amityville
New--> How far is it?
MapQuest - Get a map for Amityville. Driving directions are available for most locations. Map This Location
Currency Converter
Send a link to a friend.
Sponsored Links
Amityville Weather
Find Local Concerts
Find Local Dating
Find Local Rental Cars
Pinpoint Weather
Amityville Weather
Airports Weather
Churches Weather
Golf Courses Weather
Heliport Weather
Lakes Weather
Local Parks Weather
Rapids Weather
Reserves Weather
RV Parks Weather
Schools Weather
Towers Weather
Trails Weather
On Your Site Weather
Weather Search for "City, State", US Zip Code:  
Browse directories.... Asia Directory | Canada Directory | Europe Directory | United States Directory
AMITYVILLE/NY/WEATHER NowCast | Weather Forecast | Warnings/Advisories | By The Hour | Special | Radar
Weather for the 11701 zip code area.
WEATHER-AMITYVILLE-NY
amityville/ny/weather weather-amityville-ny
FLW WEATHER ALERT - SPECIAL WEATHER STATEMENT(More Info. Click Here)

Amityville, New York

  Lat: 40.67N, Lon: 73.42W
Wx Zone: NYZ080 ICAO Used: KFRG
Get the weather forecast for Amityville Current Conditions
Updated:
9:53 PM EST MON FEB 8 2016
Sun, Moon & Time Information Find local weather for Amityville
Amityville local weather. Amityville weather advisories.
Overcast
Overcast
Temp:   27°F
°F = °C
Enter temp. to convert.
Humidity: 86%
Wind Speed: NE 5 mph
Barometer: 29.8 in.
Dewpoint: 23F
Heat Index: 27F
Wind Chill: 22F

Standard Time Zone: GMT -5 (?)
What time is it in Amityville?
Civil Twilight: 6:28 AM EST Waxing Crescent Moon
Waxing Crescent Moon
Sunrise: 6:57 AM EST
Sunset: 5:17 PM EST
Civil Twilight: 5:46 PM EST
Amityville, NY Weather Forecast Amityville, New York Weather Forecast:
Dated:
621 PM EST MON FEB 08 2016
   Expires: 515 AM EST TUE FEB 09 2016
  Amityville, NY Weather
Weather in Amityville, New York Weather for Amityville, New York
TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY MONDAY
Light Snow Light Snow Partly Cloudy Chance Of Snow Chance Of Snow Partly Cloudy Mostly Sunny
Light
Snow
Light
Snow
Partly
Cloudy
Chance
Of
Snow
Chance
Of
Snow
Partly
Cloudy
Mostly
Sunny
Hi: 35°F
Lo: 29°F
Hi: 39°F
Lo: 21°F
Hi: 31°F
Lo: 20°F
Hi: 29°F
Lo: 20°F
Hi: 25°F
Lo: 5°F
Hi: 18°F
Lo: 10°F
Hi: 31°F
POP: 40% POP: 30% POP: 40%
weather for amityville, ny Local Zone Weather Forecast:Amityville Weather
Dated:
621 PM EST MON FEB 08 2016
   Expires: 515 AM EST TUE FEB 09 2016
amityville, ny weather
Amityville Weather Forecast Weather in Amityville
FLW WEATHER ALERT - SPECIAL WEATHER STATEMENT(More Info. Click Here)
Tuesday...Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light snow. Highs in the mid 30s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Overnight: Snow likely. Snow accumulation around an inch possible. Lows in the upper 20s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60 percent.

Wednesday...Cloudy. A chance of light snow...Mainly in the morning. Highs in the upper 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph...Becoming west 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of snow 30 percent. Overnight: Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light snow. Lows in the lower 20s. West winds 10 to 15 mph.

Thursday...Mostly cloudy and brisk. Highs in the lower 30s. Overnight: Mostly cloudy in the evening...Then becoming partly cloudy. Brisk with lows around 20.

Friday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 20s. Overnight: Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Lows around 20.

Saturday...Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Brisk and cold with highs in the mid 20s. Overnight: Mostly cloudy and brisk. Cold with lows around 5 above. Wind chill values as low as 15 below after midnight.

Sunday...Mostly cloudy in the morning...Then becoming partly sunny. Brisk and cold with highs 15 to 20. Wind chill values as low as 15 below in the morning. Overnight: Partly cloudy. Cold with lows around 10 above. Wind chill values as low as zero.

Monday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 30s.

amityville weatherweather amityvilleAmityville Weather
Local Weather AmityvilleAmityville Local Weather

Google Search
Google
Find Local What Site?
Click here to get free weather for your site.Amityville Weather
You asked for it. We listened.... Free weather search functionality for your website. Click Here.

Quick Navigation Links for Amityville, NY Weather Information
Now Forecast | Weather Forecast | 7 Day Outlook | 3 Day Outlook | Warnings - Advisories
Hourly Forecast | Hazardous Weather Outlook | Doppler Radar Loop | National Radar Loop

Weather for Amityville, NY - Amityville, NY Weather, Current Weather in Amityville, NY. Local weather report for Amityville, NY, Local Amityville, NY weather. Forecast for Amityville, New York, Amityville, NY weather forecast. Find your local Amityville weather forecast. Amityville, NY weather conditions. Weather outlook for Amityville, NY. Weather report for Amityville, NY. Weather Maps and Driving Directions Maps. Amityville Weather - Weather Amityville.
Find Local Amityville Weather Copyright © 2010 Find Local Weather, all rights reserved. Copyright | Privacy | Terms of Use