Lisbon New York Weather Forecast & Current Conditions. Lisbon NY Weather. 13658 Weather

Lisbon, NY Weather

Lisbon, NY Weather - Weather forecast for Lisbon, NY

Clear - Concise - Accurate Weather Forecasts.

Find your local Lisbon weather - findlocalweather.com - Local Lisbon Weather Forecasts.
No pop-up or pop-under ads!
Lisbon New York Weather & Current Conditions. Lisbon New York Find Local Weather.
Navigate This Site
Weather, Lisbon Weather Forecast
Lisbon Weather
Advertise Here!

Buy this ad spot
Click here for details...
Customize Your Weather
Canadian Weather Map
International Weather
U.S. Airport Weather
Hurricane Track
Weather Map Forecast
Printable Forecast
Top News Headlines
Top Sports Stories
Stocks - Stock Market
Convenient Links
Weather Lisbon
New--> How far is it?
MapQuest - Get a map for Lisbon. Driving directions are available for most locations. Map This Location
Currency Converter
Send a link to a friend.
Sponsored Links
Lisbon Weather
Find Local Concerts
Find Local Dating
Find Local Rental Cars
Pinpoint Weather
Lisbon Weather
Airports Weather
Churches Weather
Golf Courses Weather
Heliport Weather
Lakes Weather
Local Parks Weather
Rapids Weather
Reserves Weather
RV Parks Weather
Schools Weather
Towers Weather
Trails Weather
On Your Site Weather
Weather Search for "City, State", US Zip Code:  
Browse directories.... Asia Directory | Canada Directory | Europe Directory | United States Directory
LISBON/NY/WEATHER NowCast | Weather Forecast | Warnings/Advisories | By The Hour | Special | Radar
Weather for the 13658 zip code area.
WEATHER-LISBON-NY
lisbon/ny/weather weather-lisbon-ny

Lisbon, New York

  Lat: 44.73N, Lon: 75.32W
Wx Zone: NYZ087 ICAO Used: KMSS
Get the weather forecast for Lisbon Current Conditions
Updated:
1:53 PM EDT TUE SEP 30 2014
Sun, Moon & Time Information Find local weather for Lisbon
Lisbon local weather. Lisbon weather advisories.
Hazy
Hazy
Temp:   61°F
°F = °C
Enter temp. to convert.
Humidity: 77%
Wind Speed: NE 8 mph
Barometer: 29.97 in.
Dewpoint: 54F
Heat Index: 61F
Wind Chill: 60F

Standard Time Zone: GMT -4 (?)
What time is it in Lisbon?
Civil Twilight: 6:27 AM EDT First Quarter Moon
First Quarter Moon
Sunrise: 6:56 AM EDT
Sunset: 6:44 PM EDT
Civil Twilight: 7:14 PM EDT
Lisbon, NY Weather Forecast Lisbon, New York Weather Forecast:
Dated:
133 PM EDT TUE SEP 30 2014
   Expires: 400 PM EDT TUE SEP 30 2014
  Lisbon, NY Weather
Weather in Lisbon, New York Weather for Lisbon, New York
TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY MONDAY
Chance Of Showers Partly Cloudy Partly Sunny Chance Of Showers Chance Of Showers Chance Of Showers Chance Of Showers
Chance
Of
Showers
Partly
Cloudy
Partly
Sunny
Chance
Of
Showers
Chance
Of
Showers
Chance
Of
Showers
Chance
Of
Showers
Hi: 65°F
Lo: 51°F
Hi: 71°F
Lo: 51°F
Hi: 71°F
Lo: 55°F
Hi: 71°F
Lo: 55°F
Hi: 61°F
Lo: 41°F
Hi: 59°F
Lo: 41°F
Hi: 61°F
Lo: 41°F
POP: 20% POP: 30% POP: 70% POP: 30% POP: 30%
weather for lisbon, ny Local Zone Weather Forecast:Lisbon Weather
Dated:
133 PM EDT TUE SEP 30 2014
   Expires: 400 PM EDT TUE SEP 30 2014
lisbon, ny weather
Lisbon Weather Forecast Weather in Lisbon
Tuesday...Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 60s. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Overnight: Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of showers until midnight. Lows in the lower 50s. Northeast winds around 10 mph until midnight...Becoming light and variable. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Wednesday...Mostly cloudy in the morning...Then becoming partly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. Light and variable winds...Becoming northeast around 10 mph in the afternoon. Overnight: Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s. East winds around 10 mph.

Thursday...Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. Light and variable winds. Overnight: Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 50s.

Friday...Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 70s. Overnight: Rain likely. Lows in the mid 50s. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 70 percent.

Saturday...Rain likely. Lows in the mid 50s. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Overnight: Partly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s.

Sunday...Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Overnight: Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Highs in the lower 60s.

Monday...Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Highs in the lower 60s.

lisbon weatherweather lisbonLisbon Weather
Local Weather LisbonLisbon Local Weather

Google Search
Google
Find Local What Site?
Click here to get free weather for your site.Lisbon Weather
You asked for it. We listened.... Free weather search functionality for your website. Click Here.

Quick Navigation Links for Lisbon, NY Weather Information
Now Forecast | Weather Forecast | 7 Day Outlook | 3 Day Outlook | Warnings - Advisories
Hourly Forecast | Hazardous Weather Outlook | Doppler Radar Loop | National Radar Loop

Weather for Lisbon, NY - Lisbon, NY Weather, Current Weather in Lisbon, NY. Local weather report for Lisbon, NY, Local Lisbon, NY weather. Forecast for Lisbon, New York, Lisbon, NY weather forecast. Find your local Lisbon weather forecast. Lisbon, NY weather conditions. Weather outlook for Lisbon, NY. Weather report for Lisbon, NY. Weather Maps and Driving Directions Maps. Lisbon Weather - Weather Lisbon.
Find Local Lisbon Weather Copyright © 2010 Find Local Weather, all rights reserved. Copyright | Privacy | Terms of Use