Aiken South Carolina Weather Forecast & Current Conditions. Aiken SC Weather. 29801 Weather

Aiken, SC Weather

Aiken, SC Weather - Weather forecast for Aiken, SC

Clear - Concise - Accurate Weather Forecasts.

Find your local Aiken weather - findlocalweather.com - Local Aiken Weather Forecasts.
No pop-up or pop-under ads!
Aiken South Carolina Weather & Current Conditions. Aiken South Carolina Find Local Weather.
Navigate This Site
Weather, Aiken Weather Forecast
Aiken Weather
Advertise Here!

Buy this ad spot
Click here for details...
Customize Your Weather
Canadian Weather Map
International Weather
U.S. Airport Weather
Hurricane Track
Weather Map Forecast
Printable Forecast
Top News Headlines
Top Sports Stories
Stocks - Stock Market
Convenient Links
Weather Aiken
New--> How far is it?
MapQuest - Get a map for Aiken. Driving directions are available for most locations. Map This Location
Currency Converter
Send a link to a friend.
Sponsored Links
Aiken Weather
Aiken Hotels
Find Local Concerts
Find Local Dating
Find Local Rental Cars
Pinpoint Weather
Aiken Weather
Airports Weather
Churches Weather
Golf Courses Weather
Heliport Weather
Lakes Weather
Local Parks Weather
Rapids Weather
Reserves Weather
RV Parks Weather
Schools Weather
Towers Weather
Trails Weather
On Your Site Weather
Weather Search for "City, State", US Zip Code:  
Browse directories.... Asia Directory | Canada Directory | Europe Directory | United States Directory
AIKEN/SC/WEATHER NowCast | Weather Forecast | Warnings/Advisories | By The Hour | Special | Radar
Weather for the 29801 zip code area.
WEATHER-AIKEN-SC
aiken/sc/weather weather-aiken-sc
FLW WEATHER ALERT - HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK(More Info. Click Here)

Aiken, South Carolina

  Lat: 33.54N, Lon: 81.73W
Wx Zone: SCZ030 ICAO Used: KDNL
Get the weather forecast for Aiken Current Conditions
Updated:
9:36 AM EDT FRI AUG 1 2014
Sun, Moon & Time Information Find local weather for Aiken
Aiken local weather. Aiken weather advisories.
Overcast
Overcast
Temp:   72°F
°F = °C
Enter temp. to convert.
Humidity: 83%
Wind Speed: N 9 mph
Barometer: 30.06 in.
Dewpoint: 66F
Heat Index: 72F
Wind Chill: 72F

Standard Time Zone: GMT -4 (?)
What time is it in Aiken?
Civil Twilight: 6:11 AM EDT Waxing Crescent Moon
Waxing Crescent Moon
Sunrise: 6:38 AM EDT
Sunset: 8:26 PM EDT
Civil Twilight: 8:53 PM EDT
Aiken, SC Weather Forecast Aiken, South Carolina Weather Forecast:
Dated:
901 AM EDT FRI AUG 01 2014
   Expires: 400 PM EDT FRI AUG 01 2014
  Aiken, SC Weather
Weather in Aiken, South Carolina Weather for Aiken, South Carolina
FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY
Chance Of T-Storm Chance Of T-Storm Chance Of T-Storm Chance Of T-Storm Chance Of T-Storm Chance Of T-Storm Chance Of T-Storm
Chance
Of
T-Storm
Chance
Of
T-Storm
Chance
Of
T-Storm
Chance
Of
T-Storm
Chance
Of
T-Storm
Chance
Of
T-Storm
Chance
Of
T-Storm
Hi: 85°F
Lo: 70°F
Hi: 85°F
Lo: 70°F
Hi: 85°F
Lo: 70°F
Hi: 85°F
Lo: 70°F
Hi: 89°F
Lo: 70°F
Hi: 90°F
Lo: 71°F
Hi: 91°F
Lo: 71°F
POP: 40% POP: 60% POP: 40% POP: 50% POP: 40% POP: 30% POP: 20%
weather for aiken, sc Local Zone Weather Forecast:Aiken Weather
Dated:
901 AM EDT FRI AUG 01 2014
   Expires: 400 PM EDT FRI AUG 01 2014
aiken, sc weather
Aiken Weather Forecast Weather in Aiken
FLW WEATHER ALERT - HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK(More Info. Click Here)
Friday...Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. East winds around 5 mph. Overnight: Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows around 70. Northeast winds around 5 mph.

Saturday...A 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Overnight: Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows around 70. East winds around 5 mph.

Sunday...Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. East winds around 5 mph. Overnight: Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers with isolated thunderstorms. Lows around 70. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Monday...Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Overnight: Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers with isolated thunderstorms. Lows around 70. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Tuesday...Partly sunny with a chance of showers with isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Overnight: Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers with isolated thunderstorms. Lows around 70. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Wednesday...Mostly sunny with a chance of showers with isolated thunderstorms. Highs around 90. Chance of rain 30 percent. Overnight: Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Highs in the lower 90s.

Thursday...Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Highs in the lower 90s.

aiken weatherweather aikenAiken Weather
Local Weather AikenAiken Local Weather

Google Search
Google
Find Local What Site?
Click here to get free weather for your site.Aiken Weather
You asked for it. We listened.... Free weather search functionality for your website. Click Here.

Quick Navigation Links for Aiken, SC Weather Information
Now Forecast | Weather Forecast | 7 Day Outlook | 3 Day Outlook | Warnings - Advisories
Hourly Forecast | Hazardous Weather Outlook | Doppler Radar Loop | National Radar Loop

Weather for Aiken, SC - Aiken, SC Weather, Current Weather in Aiken, SC. Local weather report for Aiken, SC, Local Aiken, SC weather. Forecast for Aiken, South Carolina, Aiken, SC weather forecast. Find your local Aiken weather forecast. Aiken, SC weather conditions. Weather outlook for Aiken, SC. Weather report for Aiken, SC. Weather Maps and Driving Directions Maps. Aiken Weather - Weather Aiken.
Find Local Aiken Weather Copyright © 2010 Find Local Weather, all rights reserved. Copyright | Privacy | Terms of Use