Warning Issue Date: 1016 PM EDT MON JUN 29 2015
Warning Expiration: 1015 PM EDT THU JUN 30 2016
The Flood Warning has been extended for
The Eel River at North Manchester
* until late Tuesday night.
* At 9 PM Monday the stage was 9.6 feet and falling.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will fall below the 9.0 foot flood stage
around 4 AM Tuesday June 30.
* At 10.0 feet...Flood waters near lumber company and trailer court
on South Mill Street.
* This crest compares to a previous crest of 9.1 feet which occurred
on Apr 12 2013.
LAT...LON 4076 8635 4097 8592 4102 8577 4099 8577
4087 8599 4072 8631
HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK
Warning Issue Date: 653 AM EDT MON JUN 29 2015
Warning Expiration: 700 AM EDT TUE JUN 30 2015
THIS HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR PORTIONS OF NORTHERN INDIANA
AND SOUTHWEST LOWER MICHIGAN.
.DAY ONE...TODAY AND TONIGHT
THERE IS A SLIGHT CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS. SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS
ARE NOT EXPECTED.
.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...TUESDAY THROUGH SUNDAY
THERE IS A CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS IN THE AREA EACH DAY.
.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...
SPOTTER ACTIVATION IS NOT ANTICIPATED AT THIS TIME.
STAY TUNED TO NOAA WEATHER RADIO FOR FURTHER DETAILS OR UPDATES...OR
CHECK OUR WEB SITE AT WEATHER.GOV/IWX