Warning Issue Date: 253 PM EDT Mon Oct 23 2017
Warning Expiration: 0300 GMT 24 2017
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 2 PM TUESDAY TO 3 AM EDT
The National Weather Service in Grand Rapids has issued a Wind
Advisory...which is in effect from 2 PM Tuesday to 3 AM EDT
* Winds gusting over 45 mph.
* Travel problems for high profile vehicles.
* Halloween decorations and garbage bins blowing over.
* Winds this strong can make driving difficult...especially for
high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Warning Issue Date: 1147 AM EDT Mon Oct 23 2017
Warning Expiration: 1746 GMT 24 2017
The National Weather Service in Grand Rapids has issued a
* Flood Advisory for
the White River Above Whitehall.
* until late Friday night.
* at 11 AM Monday the stage was 2.0 feet.
* Bankfull stage is 5.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 6.0 feet.
* Forecast, the river will rise to near 5.9 feet by early Thursday
* Impact, at 6.0 feet...Expect minor flooding of several cottages,
canoe liveries, and farmland along the river.
LAT...LON 4344 8638 4352 8618 4360 8607 4354 8601
4346 8613 4338 8633
HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK
Warning Issue Date: 513 AM EDT Mon Oct 23 2017
Warning Expiration: 0915 GMT 24 2017
This hazardous weather outlook is for portions of southwest Lower
.DAY ONE...Today and Tonight
Occasional heavy rain is expected today and tonight. The threat
for flooding will increase during the day and tonight. Commutes
this evening and Tuesday morning could be impacted as a result.
.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Tuesday through Sunday
Heavy rain will continue into Tuesday along with the concern for
.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...
Spotter activation will not be needed, but rainfall reports would