Warning Issue Date: 320 AM EDT Mon Oct 23 2017
Warning Expiration: 1930 GMT 23 2017
...FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT FROM THIS AFTERNOON THROUGH TUESDAY
The National Weather Service in Detroit/Pontiac has issued a
* Flood Watch for a portion of southeast Michigan, including the
following areas, Bay and Midland.
* From this afternoon through Tuesday morning
* Rain, heavy at times, developing this afternoon and continuing
into tonight. Showers likely continuing on Tuesday but not as
* Total rainfall by Noon Tuesday is expected to be in the 1 to 3
inch range, with a low chance of exceeding 3 inches.
A Flood Watch means there is a potential for flooding based on
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible Flood
Warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be
prepared to take action should flooding develop.
* Prepare, plan and stay informed. Visit http://go.usa.gov/c7kkP