HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK
Warning Issue Date: 306 PM CDT FRI JUL 3 2015
Warning Expiration: 700 AM CDT SAT JUL 04 2015
THIS HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR PORTIONS OF EASTERN AND
CENTRAL MISSOURI AS WELL AS WEST CENTRAL AND SOUTHWEST ILLINOIS.
THERE IS A SLIGHT CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS THIS EVENING...GENERALLY
ALONG AND SOUTH OF INTERSTATE 70. SEVERE WEATHER IS NOT
MAJOR FLOODING WILL CONTINUE ON ALL POINTS OF THE ILLINOIS RIVER
FROM LA GRANGE TO THE CONFLUENCE OF THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER THROUGH
AT LEAST THE MIDDLE OF NEXT WEEK.
.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...SATURDAY THROUGH THURSDAY
THUNDERSTORMS ARE POSSIBLE SUNDAY AFTERNOON...BUT WILL BECOME
MORE LIKELY HEADING INTO NEXT WEEK.
MAJOR FLOODING WILL CONTINUE ON ALL POINTS ALONG THE ILLINOIS
RIVER FROM LA GRANGE TO THE CONFLUENCE OF THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER
THROUGH AT LEAST THE MIDDLE OF NEXT WEEK.
.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...
SPOTTER ACTIVATION WILL NOT BE NEEDED THROUGH TONIGHT.
Warning Issue Date: 1002 AM CDT FRI JUL 3 2015
Warning Expiration: 1001 AM CDT SAT JUL 04 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Washington
* Until late Monday night.
* At 8:45 AM Friday the stage was 22.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river is forecast to crest near 23.5 feet overnight tonight.
* Impact: At 23.8 feet...Callaway Fork Road north of Highway F begins
flooding in western St. Charles County.
* Impact: At 23.5 feet...Riverfront Trail 2.25 miles east of the last
bench in the woods floods.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 07/04 07/05 07/06 07/07 07/08
Washington 20.0 22.74 23.5 22.3 20.9 19.1 17.5
LAT...LON 3866 9119 3861 9123 3851 9089 3859 9072