HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK
Warning Issue Date: 125 PM CDT WED MAY 27 2015
Warning Expiration: 600 AM CDT THU MAY 28 2015
THIS HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR PORTIONS OF SOUTH CENTRAL
ARKANSAS...SOUTHWEST ARKANSAS...NORTH CENTRAL LOUISIANA...
NORTHWEST LOUISIANA...SOUTHEAST OKLAHOMA...EAST TEXAS AND
.DAY ONE...THIS AFTERNOON AND TONIGHT...
SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED THIS AFTERNOON OVER THE
REGION. DAYTIME HEATING WILL CONTRIBUTE TO STRONG INSTABILITY...
RESULTING IN SOME OF THESE STORMS BECOMING SEVERE. DAMAGING
WIND...LARGE HAIL...AND LOCALLY HEAVY RAINFALL ARE POSSIBLE.
THESE STORMS WILL CONTINUE INTO THE EVENING BEFORE DIMINISHING.
.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...THURSDAY THROUGH TUESDAY...
SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS WILL BE POSSIBLE EACH DAY...AS AN UPPER
LEVEL TROUGH OF LOW PRESSURE APPROACHES THE REGION FROM THE WEST.
ISOLATED SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS WILL BE POSSIBLE...WITH DAMAGING
WIND AND BRIEF HEAVY RAINFALL THE PRIMARY THREATS.
.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...
ACTIVATION OF EMERGENCY MANAGERS...SKYWARN NETWORKS...AND AMATEUR
RADIO OPERATORS...MAY BE NEEDED THIS AFTERNOON AND EVENING.
Warning Issue Date: 1145 AM CDT WED MAY 27 2015
Warning Expiration: 1145 AM CDT THU MAY 28 2015
The National Weather Service in Shreveport has issued a
* FLOOD WARNING FOR
the Mud Creek Near Jacksonville, Texas.
* from Thursday morning to Saturday afternoon...or until the warning
* At 1130 AM Wednesday the stage was 8.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 9 feet.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by Thursday late morning and
continue to rise to near 9.3 feet by early Friday morning. The
creek will fall below flood stage by Friday evening.
* Impact...Minor lowland flooding.
LAT...LON 3180 9498 3198 9519 3218 9516 3194 9513 3185 9497
Warning Issue Date: 936 AM CDT WED MAY 27 2015
Warning Expiration: 936 AM CDT THU MAY 28 2015
The flood warning continues for
the Sabine River Near Hawkins, Texas.
* from this morning until further notice...or until the warning is
* At 845 AM Wednesday the stage was 23.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 23 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 29.9 feet by
Monday morning. Additional rises remain possible thereafter.
* Impact...Considerable lowland flooding. Move livestock to
higher ground from low river banks. Also the boat ramp floods.
LAT...LON 3263 9535 3257 9509 3253 9508 3254 9521 3257 9535