DENSE FOG ADVISORY
Warning Issue Date: 1047 AM CST SAT JAN 21 2017
Warning Expiration: 700 PM CST SAT JAN 21 2017
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON CST SUNDAY...
THE DENSE FOG ADVISORY IS NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON CST SUNDAY.
* TIMING...WIDESPREAD DENSE FOG THROUGH SUNDAY MORNING.
* VISIBILITY...1/4 MILE OR LESS.
* IMPACTS...SEVERELY REDUCED VISIBILITY WILL LEAD TO POOR
DRIVING CONDITIONS. SLOW DOWN AND DRIVE WITH CAUTION.
A DENSE FOG ADVISORY MEANS VISIBILITIES WILL FREQUENTLY BE
REDUCED TO LESS THAN ONE QUARTER MILE. IF DRIVING...SLOW DOWN...
USE YOUR HEADLIGHTS...AND LEAVE PLENTY OF DISTANCE AHEAD OF YOU.
Warning Issue Date: 445 AM CST SAT JAN 21 2017
Warning Expiration: 445 PM CST SAT JAN 21 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
The East Branch Pecatonica River Near Blanchardville.
* At 3:15 AM Saturday the stage was 12.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 12.4 feet by this
morning. The river will fall below flood stage tonight.
* Impact...At 12.8 feet...This level is about a 50 percent chance
flood meaning there is a 50 percent chance in any given year of the
river reaching this level. Water covers a portion of Highway H and
floodwaters are into McKellar Park in Blanchardville.
LAT...LON 4283 8992 4284 8984 4279 8981 4272 8984
4272 8991 4279 8991