Issue Date: 1214 PM CDT Thu Oct 18 2018
Expiration: 0813 GMT 19 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Plattsmouth.
* At 11:15 AM Thursday the stage was 26.4 feet...or 0.4 feet above
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...at 26.0 feet...the fields west of Dock Road flood.
LAT...LON 4106 9591 4107 9574 4078 9572 4078 9587
Issue Date: 314 AM CDT Thu Oct 18 2018
Expiration: 2215 GMT 18 2018
This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of southwest
Iowa...east central Nebraska and southeast Nebraska.
.DAY ONE...Today and Tonight
Minor flooding will occur on the Missouri River from around
Plattsmouth downstream to past Rulo. Minor flooding is possible
on the Missouri River from Blair to near Plattsmouth.
.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Friday through Wednesday
Minor flooding will continue on the Missouri River from Blair to
Omaha through Friday, and from Plattsmouth downstream to Rulo
through next week.
.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...
Spotter activation will not be needed through tonight.
You may want to see if there are any Special Weather Statements