Warning Issue Date: 304 AM EST Sun Feb 25 2018
Warning Expiration: 1615 GMT 25 2018
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 PM EST THIS
* Wind gusts to 50 mph are expected into early afternoon.
* Loose objects outside may be blown around. Tree branches may be
blown down and then take down power lines resulting in
localized power outages.
* Hazardous travel for high profile vehicles.
* Winds this strong can make driving difficult...especially for
high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Warning Issue Date: 942 PM EST Sat Feb 24 2018
Warning Expiration: 0441 GMT 26 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
the Kalamazoo River Near New Richmond.
* until Wednesday afternoon.
* at 9:00 PM Saturday the stage was 17.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor Flooding is occurring and Minor Flooding is forecast.
* Forecast, the river will continue rising to near 17.5 feet by early
Monday morning. The river will fall below flood stage early
* Impact, at 17.0 feet...Expect minor flooding of low lying areas and
farmland along the river. Boardwalk along the river and boat
launch would be flooded.
LAT...LON 4268 8616 4266 8599 4256 8589 4256 8602
4260 8608 4261 8617