HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK
Warning Issue Date: 505 AM EST Tue Feb 20 2018
Warning Expiration: 1015 GMT 21 2018
This hazardous weather outlook is for portions of southwest Lower
.DAY ONE...Today and Tonight
The flood potential will remain high through tonight as several
rounds of heavy rain are forecasted. Local ice jams may occur.
A few thunderstorms will be possible into Tuesday evening. Any
stronger storm could contain gusty winds.
Fog could be locally dense.
.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Wednesday through Monday
High water levels are forecasted on the area rivers through the
end of the week as the water routes its way downstream into Lake
Michigan. Several additional storm systems are possible Thursday
Night into Friday and again on Sunday which could lead to
.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...
Spotter activation will not be needed.
Warning Issue Date: 934 PM EST Mon Feb 19 2018
Warning Expiration: 0433 GMT 21 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
the Grand River At Robinson Township.
* from late Thursday night until further notice.
* at 2:10 PM Monday the stage was 11.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 13.3 feet.
* Moderate Flooding is forecast.
* Forecast, rise above flood stage by early Friday morning and
continue to rise to near 16.2 feet by Sunday morning. additional
rises are possible thereafter.
* Impact, at 16.0 feet...Vanlopik Road is 2 to 3 feet under water.
Moderate flooding of several homes on the east end of Vanlopik
* Flood history, this crest compares to a previous crest of 16.2 feet
on May 28 2004.
LAT...LON 4307 8610 4304 8591 4297 8583 4291 8589
4297 8595 4300 8610