Warning Issue Date: 304 AM EST Sun Feb 25 2018
Warning Expiration: 1615 GMT 25 2018
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 PM EST THIS
* Wind gusts to 50 mph are expected into early afternoon.
* Loose objects outside may be blown around. Tree branches may be
blown down and then take down power lines resulting in
localized power outages.
* Hazardous travel for high profile vehicles.
* Winds this strong can make driving difficult...especially for
high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Warning Issue Date: 942 PM EST Sat Feb 24 2018
Warning Expiration: 0441 GMT 26 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
the Grand River At Robinson Township.
* until Saturday March 03.
* at 4:15 PM Saturday the stage was 15.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 13.3 feet.
* Moderate Flooding is occurring and Moderate Flooding is forecast.
* Forecast, the river will continue rising to near 16.1 feet by
Monday morning. The river will fall below flood stage late Friday
* Impact, at 16.0 feet...Vanlopik Road is 2 to 3 feet under water.
Moderate flooding of several homes on the east end of Vanlopik
* Flood history, this crest compares to a previous crest of 16.2 feet
on May 28 2004.
LAT...LON 4307 8610 4304 8591 4297 8583 4291 8589
4297 8595 4300 8610