Warning Issue Date: 333 AM MST Sun Jan 21 2018
Warning Expiration: 1830 GMT 21 2018
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 8 AM THIS MORNING TO 8 PM MST
The National Weather Service in Albuquerque has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 8 AM this morning to 8 PM MST
* LOCATION...Lower and Middle Rio Grande Valley, Sandia and
Manzano Mountains, Estancia Valley, Gila and southwest mountains.
* WINDS...Southwest becoming northwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts
to 50 mph.
* TIMING...Winds will increase this morning, peak during the
midday through afternoon hours, before diminishing by sunset.
* VISIBILITY...Occasionally reduced to 3 to 5 miles in blowing
* LOCAL IMPACTS...Drivers of vans, campers, trailers, and other
high-profile vehicles should exercise extreme caution,
especially on highways with cross winds, including Interstate
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.